Senior Front End Engineer
Kodaro is looking for a full-time Senior Front-End Engineer with deep React / Redux experience to deliver new features and functionality for our enterprise software applications (desktop and mobile). This position will be located in our Pleasant Hill, CA office.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience building user-facing products for enterprises
- Know the differences in developing for various browsers and platforms.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Past educational experience in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, or other technical field is a strong plus.
Kodaro provides software solutions to the building automation industry. We help contractors, controls companies and end-users find value in building data from the edge to the cloud. Our software improves connectivity between systems, giving increased access to better data so we can provide actionable analytic information. Our customers include some of the most prestigious and well-known organizations in the world. For more information on Kodaro, visit our website at kodaro.com
Pay and Benefits
Kodaro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive salary depending on qualifications. The overall benefits package includes medical, vision, and dental insurance along with a 401k with company contributions. Paid vacations are offered as well.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.