Senior Front End Engineer
Kodaro is looking for a passionate full-time Senior Front-End Engineer to deliver new features, functionality and cloud-based software applications focused on bringing powerful and intelligent insights from common building systems. This position is located in Pleasant Hill, CA.
Kodaro was created to help contractors, controls companies and end-users find value in building data from the edge to the cloud. Our software improves connectivity between systems, giving increased access to better data so we can provide actionable analytic information. Our customers include some of the most prestigious and well-known organizations in the world. We help enhance their brand names by providing custom-designed, automated engineering solutions for their facilities. For more information on Kodaro, visit our website at kodaro.com
- Have 5-10 years of experience in web application development or software engineering using modern frameworks.
- Have a deep understanding of at least one major JS framework such as ReactJS/Redux-Saga/AngularJS/NodeJS.
- Experience building user-facing products and working on UX/UI problems.
- Know the differences in developing for various browsers and platforms.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Care about your craft and have opinions about the “right” way to do things with technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, or another technical field.
Pay and Benefits
Kodaro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive salary depending on qualifications. The overall benefits package includes medical, vision, and dental insurance along with a 401k with company contributions. Paid vacations are offered as well.
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.