Senior UI Engineer
The ideal senior UI engineer for Kodaro has proven development skills with at least 5 years’ experience deploying strong front-end web applications in an enterprise software environment. Experience in the buildings industry is a plus though not required.
Our technical teams are located in Ottawa, Canada and Pleasant Hill, California. The person in this position will work onsite in one of these two locations.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience building user-facing products for enterprises with strong UX abilities
- Experience working with distributed teams through an Agile process is a nice-to-have
- Strong automated testing mentality in a CI/CD environment.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Past educational experience in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, or another related technical field.
Kodaro provides software solutions to the building automation industry. We help contractors, controls companies and end-users find value in building data from the edge to the cloud. Our software improves connectivity between systems, giving increased access to better data so we can provide actionable analytic information. Our customers include some of the most prestigious and well-known organizations in the world. For more information on Kodaro, review this website.
Pay and Benefits
Kodaro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive salary depending on qualifications. The overall benefits package includes paid vacation, medical, vision, and dental insurance along with a 401k with company contributions.
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.